Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2016

Munich: must have visited

This is a little offtopic I think, but I want to share my impressions of munich with you.So, if you are onetimes in Munich, feel free to follow my route there.

ASADO Parsing
My first restaurant in Munich was the steakhouse ASADO Parsing. It`s on the Parsinger Bahnhofsplatz 3. This is directly in the near of the Mainstation Munich Parsing.

The Steaks are perhaps a little small, but excelent in quality. It`s fresh and good.
But the secret tip is the young sexy waitress. She is what a man wants. Sweet small with wonderful blue eyes, long black hairs and a perfect body. A beautyful smile and a overvelming charm.

Now I got my first location where I want to get my steak from.

http://www.asado-steak.de/pasing.html

Feel free to enjoy!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen